Thursday, June 18, 2009

Speidi back in the jungle?

One of Speidi's cheesiest moments. (Photo pacificcoastnews.com)

Speidi just can't get enough of the jungle.

After several attempts to quit before officially leaving I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! on June 8, the The Hills stars are returning to the show again, US magazine reported Thursday.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt will join the entire cast of the NBC reality series on the June 25 finale, a network source told US.

The last time the Pratts were in the Costa Rican jungle, Heidi was rushed to a local hospital to be treated for a gastric ulcer after spending the night in the "Lost Chamber."

When they return to the show, they will be joined by Heidi's sister, Holly Montag, who made her debut on the I'm a Celebrity last week when she took Speidi's place.

I really don't like this pair, but I think that for the first time in a looong time I'm acting like a normal person, slowing down to stare at the gruesome scene of a wreck. And I can take comfort in that .

Source: US Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment