Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Man sings Eminem songs while stabbing family

Michael Miller with wife Adreana, 10-year-old daughter Valerie and 4-year-old son Brian. (My FOXPhoenix).

Monday would not be Monday without at least one strong contender for the Sick Fuck of the Week award, and here we have a pretty twisted one.


Police say that 29-year-old Michael Miller stabbed his wife, 10-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son, killing the first two and injuring the boy with 11 stabs, My FOX Phoenix reported.

Miller, of Glendale, Arizona, tucked his son into bed the night before, and said a prayer together asking God to keep them safe. The next morning, May 30, he was calm as a cucumber when he told a 911 dispatcher, "I just killed my family with a knife. All of them. All three of them."

Miller told detectives he was possessed when he saw wife Adreana Miller as a demon, and that just before stabbing her at 4 a.m.he started screaming lyrics from an Eminem song that go, "Here comes Satan, I'm the anti-Christ, I'm going to kill you."


Get the violins ready for court. I bet he's yet another product-of-divorce sick fuck who learned to be possessed, see demons, stab and sing while as a result of his parents' divorce.

Miller said that when the kids awoke to their mother's screams, he stabbed them too, noting he stabbed his son Brian the most because he loved him the most.

Is this for real? This is almost too perfectly wicked to be true...a Law & Order SVU episode in the making.

The hellishly possessed Eminem wanna-be then rolled a cigarette, said another prayer, and called 911.

"They woke up, I was threatening my wife with a knife and my kids came out, and I killed my wife and actually both my kids," he said calmly. When the 911 dispatcher asked him, "Are you sure you're not dreaming Michael?" he said, "I'm positive."

At this point it seems to me that these insanity pleas waiting to happen are nothing but the norm--the crazier, the more normal. What would be insane nowadays is straight-forward murder--no red paint on the walls after choking every member of your family, no acid baths, no mutilating and cooking someone you owe money to, no setting people on fire for not answering the phone, no singing Eminem songs while stabbing a family to death, no microwaving of babies.

If I were planning on going for an insanity plea, I would walk up to someone and shoot them in the head. No bells and whistles. What could be crazier than that?

Sources: BNO, FOX, My Twisted Mind
Copyright © 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment