Saturday, July 25, 2009

Musicpost: Lindsey Buckingham's 'Big Love'


I posted David Cook's song last night thinking it was already tomorrow, but it wasn't, which means we had a couple of songs yesterday and none so far today.

So here's a video submitted by music correspondent Darla of Lindsey Buckingham's live acoustic performance of his song "Big Love."

I believe Buckingham is one of the most underrated artists out there. He's extremely talented yet hardly known among music lovers who weren't around when Fleetwood Mac--the band he and Stevie Nicks fronted--was musical royalty in the 1970s and 80s.

By the way, given my interest in music and the many submissions I'm receiving, I think a song a day (though I haven't always stuck to just one) won't meet the needs of this blog, so we'll be seeing more of these.



Copyright © 2009, Primetime Oracle
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment