Friday, July 24, 2009

Musicpost: KT Tunstall's 'Heal Over'


Well it turns out I know KT Tunstall after all. She's the "Black Horse & Cherry Tree" girl, but you probably already know that.

Radio stations nowadays rarely tell listeners what they're listening too, and when the song came out four years ago and I was hating it because of how often it was being played, I never heard her name nor did I bother to find out who she was.

Big mistake.

So, here's another beautiful KT Tunstall song from her hit album
Eye to the Telescope, submitted by fellow music lover Darla. This one is called "Heal Over" and the video shows photographs of some of my favorite things in the universe--galaxies, nebulae, storms, oceans, trees, mountains.

Needless to say I'm heaven with this one...




Copyright © 2009, Primetime Oracle
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment