Thursday, July 23, 2009

Musicpost: Coldplay's 'The Scientist'


I happen to like Coldplay. No. I happen to think Coldplay is the only rock band worth anything these days. Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head, their first two albums, are among my favorite albums of all time.

Normally, I'm not quick to accept other artists' versions of songs up that high in my love-it-dig-it-can't-live-without-it list, but British pop singer Natasha Bedingfield does a more than decent job with "The Scientist," one of the songs in the Rush of Blood album, in this video
submitted by our friend Darla.



Here's the original by Coldplay, live. An acoustic version of it in which lead singer, lead everything Chris Martin plays the guitar vs. the piano can be found here. For the original studio version and video, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment