Monday, July 27, 2009

Musicpost: K.D. Lang's 'Constant Craving'


Our music correspondent sent me a link for Sheryl Crow's live performance of the song "Hallelujah," which has been covered by singers from every walk of life; remember Jason Castro from last year's American Idol? It was his one praiseworthy performance all season. Anyway, among these singers is K.D. Lang, whose perfect voice I wish I had. I found myself flipping through my mental jukebox for her song "Constant Craving" and simply had to have it here.

I was hoping to find the studio version because I doubt it can get any better than that, but I ran into this live version from Sydney and decided it was good enough.

Ladies and gents, K.D. Lang--




Copyright © 2009, Primetime Oracle
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment