Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shatner recites Sarah Palin's poetic tweets


A few nights ago Tonight Show host Conan O'Brien and actor William Shatner boldly went to where no man has gone before--a place in which Sarah Palin's ramblings made sense.

Last night, the duo did it again. This time, Captain Kirk recited the tweets of the Quitter from Alaska. Tweets are short text messages on the social networking website Twitter.

The result speaks for itself. Enjoy.




I found quotes from Shatner somewhere in NBC's webpages. I never knew he was funny until the Priceline commercials. Turns out he's a riot.

"Star Trek was originally supposed to be a show about a bunch of rabbis in a synagogue. I said to the producers, 'instead of a synagogue, how about if the show is in outer space?' They said, 'okay.' That's pretty much how it happened."

"I tell people I have a 34-inch waist, but it's really 35."

"How do I stay so healthy and boyishly handsome? It's simple. I drink the blood of young runaways."

Sources: NBC
Copyright © 2009, Primetime Oracle
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment